ORGANIZATIONS WE SERVE
Every organization is inspired by something different. Each cause has a special meaning to its supporters. All organizations have the same desire to protect their people and reach toward their goals, however, without the worry of being exposed to risk. GuideOne Insurance is proud to be able to help nonprofit and social service for-profit organizations that serve their communities in a variety of fields.
Classes of business include:
Arts & Cultural, Animal-Related, Boys & Girls Clubs, Chambers & Trade Associations, Community Improvement, Environmental Preservation, Family Services, Food Banks & Distribution, Foundations, Job Training, Philanthropy & Grantmaking, Religious & Spiritual, Recreation & Sports, Museums, Service & Fraternal Organizations, Shelters & Group Homes, Sheltered Workshops, Social & Civic Clubs, Social Action & Advocacy, Vocational Schools, and many more.
GuideOne’s product features and advantages are designed exclusively for Nonprofit and Human Services organizations, unlike many carriers who simply try to fit you into a general commercial policy. With GuideOne, you receive a broad level of protection for the common and not-so-common incidents that can affect a charitable organization, so you can continue to pursue your mission uninterrupted. From your team of volunteers to your work in the community, GuideOne is with you.
GUIDEONE’S PROPERTY COVERAGE PROVIDES FINANCIAL PROTECTION against loss or damage to your organization’s property (including buildings, contents and more). Our most comprehensive insurance policy includes coverage for every type of loss, unless it is specifically excluded.
Extra Property Coverage Included — GuideOne’s property policies automatically include coverage for standard items, along with many features that go above and beyond a traditional policy:
- Equipment breakdown, including computers, boilers and electrical equipment
- Newly acquired or constructed property (our limits exceed
- industry standards)
- Ordinance or law — when building updates are required by ordinance following a covered loss
- Personal effects and property of others on a worldwide basis; for example, property lost on a service trip
- Utility services interruption (direct damage and time element); for example, a storm knocks out usage of your utilities and causes damage
- Indirect loss, such as the loss of organizational income and donations resulting from a covered peril, including a violent incident; e.g., an intruder
AVAILABLE ADD-ON PROPERTY COVERAGE OPTIONS:
YOUR ORGANIZATION CAN CHOOSE TO ADD ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COVERAGES TO YOUR POLICY FOR EVEN GREATER PROTECTION. These coverages are available for a modest additional charge.
Crime Coverage — Provides protection for money and security losses resulting from theft, employee dishonesty, forgery and alteration.
Computer Fraud Coverage — Covers the loss of money, securities and other tangible personal property caused by computer fraud by nonemployees.
Inland Marine Coverage — A broad type of insurance for valuable possessions that are considered unique, or may be transported from one place to another.
Green Upgrade Coverage — Pays for the reasonable additional costs to upgrade to more energy efficient and environmentally friendly building elements and appliances in the event of a covered loss.
Key Person Replacement Coverage — Provides for the reimbursement of recruitment expenses to replace a senior or executive director who dies in a work-related accident.
Limited Flood Coverage — Provides building and personal property coverage on a limited basis when loss or damage is a direct result of flood.
Earthquake Insurance coverage — provide coverage for building and personal property if directly damaged by an earthquake.
Earthquake Sprinkler Leakage — Provides coverage for building and personal property should the sprinkler leak due to an earthquake.
General Liability Coverage
GuideOne’s General Liability Insurance policy programs provide coverage for nonprofit and human service organizations which provide coverage options for:
- Legal liability resulting from injuries to people or damage to their property arising out of the actions of your employees, volunteers, or members
- Damage resulting from other offenses, such as libel, slander and defamation of character
- Medical Expense protection for organization’s employees, volunteers, members, and guests for their injuries resulting from accidents occurring on premises or as a result of their activities regardless of fault
- Crisis Management Coverage — covered expenses resulting from a violent incident occurring during a sponsored activity
AVAILABLE ADD ON LIABILITY OPTIONS:
- Sexual Misconduct
- Educators Legal Liability
- Counselors Liability (licensed and fee-based)
- Professional Liability (employed nurses)
- Non-Owned and Hired Auto
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices
- Employee Benefits
- Lost Wages Coverage